Saturday 20 May 2017

'Demons In My Mind', a must read amazing book by Mr.Aashish Gupta .

Demons in My Mind’, a beautiful journey once again in my reading life where I Schedule individual time to spend beautiful moments with my Loving Novels. I enjoyed this book authored by a perfect matured Indian writer Dear Aashish Gupta Ji. Four main characters made this book enriched and popular in reading among us. The Author penned in an amazing style. If for very few moment I felt to take little rest but overall the Three Monks and Dakshish made this book more touchy. Different flavoured plot I realized while I was completing the book.
If once we go deep on the story here, it's very much thoughtful and matured.
So I would like to recommend this book to all my friends who are Book lovers, Also I would like to ask them to grab their copies ASAP and enjoy an Worthy Reading of ‘Demons in My Mind’, a book by Mr. Aashish Gupta.


No comments: