Saturday 20 May 2017

Les Just Not Be Only Friendz(I), a Marvelous well penned Creation by Vikash Sharma.


Les Just Not Be Only Friendz(I), a Marvelous well penned Creation by Vikash Sharma.

Here, I found Akash as the lead character in the story where he falls for a Girl Neha and secretly plans to mingle with her permanently and to go ahead.
Among the whole wonderful 20 chapters, I loved chapter No.5, 8, 9, 13, 14 and 20 a lot.

In Chapter 20, One phrase said by Dhiru (a character in the story),

Dekh Bhai jyada to mujhe bhi nahin pata….. magar ek baat meri sunn ke, usse haath se jaane mat diyo…..Sachhaa pyaar karta hai toh jaane mat diyo...Theek hai!”

Impressed me a lot.

Overally the Book is full of excitement and anxietness… Each page having it's own flavour. Loads of learning, plenty of entertainment you could find in this book. So I would advice to all those friends who are book lovers, especially novel lovers to grab a copy each and enjoy the secret of worthy reading.