Sunday 21 May 2017

My Mother: A Tribute of A Yearing Son" is not only a book consists of few pages, it includes a Beautiful heart of a son with it




"My Mother A Tribute of A Yearing Son"… Such a holy, true story defining book penned by such a great author. I got this book from the honourable Author Subhrajyoti Parida Ji and took two consecutive days to complete it. On the very same day when I thought to post a review on this book a inner voice made me thinking repeatedly that how and what to explain about a mother, who is our living goddess, what to write about the book, which is fully narrated the word 'Mother’..the holiest word in the world and Universes ! Few of its major incidents made me cry while I was reading it.
However today once again It came to mind.. and I feel I should post my journey throughout reading this beautiful book.

Here the author Subhrajyoti, explained how his mother struggled with cancer and a day how she stopped breathing. How his family and himself supported in her last days but still failed to save her life..The bond of a son with his mother, no need to explain here. It seems clearly. Subhrajyoti has penned his real feelings and real words here.

And also the author has composed some beautiful poems and dedicated those to his loving mother. This book is not only a simple book, it includes a son’s beautiful heart with it.

So I must love to see this book again and again….and would appeal to my friends especially those who are book and Novel lovers, please grab a copy each and enjoy it. I am sure all the readers also may feel the real emotion and affection in this book as fellt by me.

No comments: