Tuesday 9 May 2017

'UNNS', an Wonderful book by Sapan Saxena;

UNNS’

The author Sapan Saxena selected this unique word which meant to the Love among its seven stages. Its a complete tale of love.

While reading the book, I felt like I know the Main character Atharva somewhere in my real-life, but few moments later I could realise that this is a friction character. The authors are known as Bramha (The Creator Lord in ancient Hindu Mythology)  of his/her creation… and here the author has  proved this. The way respected author has put the right characters in the right place through out the story, is  really outstanding. The raised Love in teenage and it's down fall, the life of Atharva as a RAW agent and the way he meets Meher once again in Germany beautifully but failed his mission because of Meher is narrated​ wisefully. I really started liking the lead character Atharva because of his daring as well as his innocence nature and his love for Meher. But the story does not end here. After completing his imprisonment, Atharva once again comes across Meher…. And the story is really interesting...

While reading this copy, Sometime I felt it I was reading a book of romantic journey and sometimes a book of a thriller. If I say, the second part of the story really filmy…. really amazing..!

Hence as an author, I would like to recommend this book, and could say If a booklover reads the entire story of UNNS once, he must not stop himself/herself to read it twice, thrice or some more.

Now You Can grab your book and enjoy an worthy reading.

  http://amzn.to/2o3qAgB

Thanks and Warm Regards,

Uma Sankar Sahu